Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yes, I am still pregnant!

Can you believe it?! I am still pregnant. I know, I am not even due until November 11th which is still a couple of weeks away! it just doesn't seem possible, I feel like I should of had her two weeks ago.

I have a doctors appt. on Friday so he can check me (hope for a big number) and he said he would probably induce me by Friday the 14th if I haven't had her by then. At least there is a light at the end of my tunnel. Hopefully next time you hear from me It will be to welcome little Allie into the world! Wish me luck!

Okay, I am so big Haley's face is almost hidden by my belly!
35Weeks

38 almost 39 weeks!

"Does your belly hang low, does it wobble to and fro!"
Sorry, I am losing my mind!






2 comments:

kh said...

Allie! We want to meet you! You have so many cute little outfits just waiting to be worn!

kh said...

oh yeah and mommy is going crazy with the waiting game too...