Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to the world....

Alexandria Dee Howard
9 lbs. 7 oz.
20 3/4 inches
Born on 11/13/08 at 2:37 am


We are so happy Allie is finally here. My Labor and delivery were amazing, I went into the hospital the morning of the 12th and they started to induce me around 4:00. The pain was totally manageable and I only pushed for under 20 min. Can you believe I pushed a 9 1/2 pound baby out in 20 min?!!

Allie is such a good baby, very mellow. I am a little tired from the late night feedings, but all in all not too bad. Ty has been amazing, he is the best Dad and husband a girl could ask for. Haley is a great big sister. She helps me feed and change Allie all the time and she loves to just sit and hold her. The other day she told me, "Mommy makes you mad, sister makes you happy!" Isn't that the truth?!

Thank you so much Mom, Linda, Summer and Kelly for being there with me and Ty to welcome Allie into the world, I couldn't have done it without everybody's love and support. I will keep everybody updated on the girls, hopefully on a more regular basis. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.


Haley and Allie








Me, Ty, Allie and Dr. Knight (the most wonderful Doctor in the world!)


4 comments:

kh said...

That has to be the cutest picture I have ever seen. (Honestly, way cuter than any baby pictures of my kids.)

She is so sweet and you are a great newborn mom...I was such a wreck. Congrats again...oh ya and I have something for her. Get used to that!

zephra said...

i cant believe that i have not seen the baby yet. i have got to see you guys soon. i feel like such a bad friend, get updates from summer. would love to come by soon!

Summer said...

Time for a new blog post Kim! haha

kh said...

we need new pictures of the girls...!! :) what? are you busy or something?