Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat part 2

Halloween part 2 started after we came home and had some lunch and some much needed relax time (it is only like 11:30, at this point), then we went to my Moms house to pick her up so we could go to some fun events at Quarry Ponds. My friend Kelly and her 3 joined us there and the kids had fun trick or treating at the stores and watching a clown show. Then the day was finally done!

oh my gosh I just realized that next year I will be doing this times two! I'm scared!



Haley and Roscoe
Haley, Daddy, Mommy and Allie
Pa, MeMe and Haley
The "kitty" with her balloon kitty


Haley thought she had to play the part and act like a kitty.



Isn't that cute! I think we are almost done with Halloween, What do you think?!

Haley and Noah
Noah, Haley and Jill


























No comments: