Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun at Fairytale Town


On Tuesday Me and Haley went to Fairtytale Town with Baby Kate and Auntie Summer, we had a lot of fun and took some great pictures of the girls!



Kate wasn't so sure that she wanted to slide down the slide by herself so her Mommy went with her, I don't think Summer was so happy about that but it sure made for a great photo op.



The cheese stands alone.....



Summer and Kate

They are too cute for words.....we did good Sum!



They had fun walking the croked mile, Haley wanted to go again and again and again!



Most of the things at Fairytale Town have been the same since I was a kid, but this time there were a few thing that I think were new. They had a garden area were you could water the vegetables and tables set up were you could draw pictures. I think that this is actually were we spent most of our time, Haley and Kate really enjoyed it.


























1 comment:

kh said...

I LOVE the pic of Haley at the top. Why don't I recognize that bathing suit???
********
Jill just saw the pics of fairytale town and wants to go...we should have just come!! Who needs a day to rest?! Next time!