Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago my two best friends and my Mom gave me the nicest Baby Shower ever! Everything was perfect from the tables to the food. I know that they put a lot of thought and hard work into this, as I am sure you will be able to tell by the pictures below. I feel very blessed to have them in my life.



Thank you Mom, Summer and Kelly!







The place settings we so pretty, Gerber daisies are my favorite!





The tables and flowers were AMAZING!!!!


I LOVED my cake!!!!!



Me, Haley and of course Lucky the dog.



SO pregnant



The Girls! Love you Mom !




Best friends a girls could ask for!




Such a proud "Big Sister"

I am very lucky to have such good friends and family. Thank you everyone who came to celebrate Allie.
I love you all.











1 comment: