Thursday, September 25, 2008

7 weeks and counting......

I am a little late on starting my blog, so I thought I would back track a little and do a post on the progression of my pregnancy. I only have 7 weeks to go until we get to meet Baby Allie!


I am 33 weeks pregnant as I write this. I found out I was expecting in March and the last 7 months have flown by! I have a had a pretty good pregnancy so far. My first trimester was the usual "all day" sickness, altogether I was lucky I never actually threw up. The second trimester was great, I had a ton of energy and felt really good. The Third trimester, well lets just tell it like it is, It SUCKS!!! I am swollen, fat, my back hurts, Allie has had her foot lodged in my rib for the last 5 days and I have heart burn and rarely sleep more than a two hour stretch (insert breath) okay, so that was me bitching...sorry! won't do that again. So, on a lighter note I can't wait to meet Allie and I will definitely keep everyone updated when she is born.



Me, Ty and Haley found out that we were having another little GIRL on May 31st, we went to one of those private imaging places so we could find out early and it was really nice because we got to invite people to come and watch the ultrasound. My Mom and both Grandmas (my Dad had to work ) and Ty's parents were there. It was really exciting! Haley was so excited when they said it was a girl, she actually said, "I win"!



I was only 13 weeks pregnant in these pictures.....I was so big already. I guess that you really do get bigger faster with your second child.

Haley, is going to be a great big sister. She loves to kiss my belly....this was of course before we knew it was a girl and Haley called my belly "Sara"



21 Weeks


30 Weeks

2 comments:

zephra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zephra said...

very cute pics, love the one of haley at the top of the blog!