Friday, September 19, 2008

finally.....

I can't believe I am doing this! I love looking at all of my friends blogs, but I just have never wanted to start one. Summer just started a blog, by the way thanks Sum...love ya! so now I feel really out of the loop and un- cool and we can't have that, especially when you are 8 months pregnant and very emotionally unstable!!! so with that said you all are going to have to stick with me while I learn the blogger ropes......help Kelly! hopefully there will be another post to come with pictures in the near future.

5 comments:

kh said...

Yay! I knew you would cave eventually...

Summer said...

Woohoo :)

looks good!

Family said...

Yeah...it's so nice to have this!!

Kim said...

Cute Blog!!!

Summer said...

my blog is not on the list of your blogs you are following, on your blog page. don't forget to add mine!!!!