Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You did what?!?!?!?!?!

Haley really needed a haircut. I had taken her right before Christmas and the girl that was supossed to cut her hair never showed up. I was not happy!!! I didn't want to go back there so I decided to try a new place. BIG MISTAKE!!! I made the mistake of telling the girl I wanted a cute a-line bob....well I guess she translated that into chop all of her hair off. I almost had a panic attack, it took a few days to get used to and now I think it is kind of cute. That was a big lesson learned. At least I won't have to get her haircut again for probably a year!!! These are some pictures that Ty took when we got home....I think I was busy getting drunk!!!





























1 comment:

kh said...

ahh..look at that. We have the same haircut. I think it's cute...but grow it out a bit for sure so I can make more bows for her.