Tuesday, February 3, 2009

almost 3 months old ...

I can't beleive that my baby is almost three months old. The time has went by so fast! Allie is so cute and cubby and such a good, happy baby. She has started to smile all the time, and she loves her hands,they are always in her mouth. I will try to be better in the future at keeping you all updated on the family. Here are some pictures of Allie from the last 2 months.

My sleeping beauty
one of her first smiles!!

Look at those cheeks!


She loves her thumb.



So serious!


















































2 comments:

kh said...

Yay- an update. Well not really since I see her a hundred times a week! That picture of her sucking her thumb is so cute. She is such a good baby. Have I ever heard her cry?

Summer said...

she is so freakin cute!!!! I love those girls so much :)