Thursday, February 12, 2009

Milestones

Allie will be 3 months old tomorrow. It is crazy how she went from a newborn to a baby that has a incredible personality. She smiles all the time and has recently started to laugh....it is so cute!!! she has also started to hold things and put them in her mouth and she is holding her head up really good when she is on her tummy!!! The two pictures of her on her tummy below I want to print and frame. Can everybody please tell me which one they like the best? I just can't decide, Ty says his favorite is the first one. Kelly, I need your photoshop help!




"yeah Mom I am holding my toy, what is the big deal?"






4 comments:

Ali said...

I think I like the second one the best, but they are both so cute!

Summer said...

They are both adorable but I love # 1 for framing it!!!!!

kh said...

seriously I can't pick which one I like the best. In this case..you need to do them both.

kh said...

Also, when I saw first picture I saw your mom in her for a second.