Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Haley and Ty got up early this morning to carve a pumpkin before Ty had to go out of town for the night. I, of course, took this opprotunity to sleep in. Ty was a good husband and took some pictures for me! It looks like they had a lot of fun.

I really don't think the 4 year old should have a permanet marker, and she has the black on her fingers to prove it :) They kind of look alike, huh?!

To put the finishing touches on the pumpkin, they went out and collected sticks for hair. Very cute pumpkin guys!








2 comments:

Summer said...

That is so cute. I love the idea of having her draw the face and carving it. And the stick hair adds the perfect touch.

SandyA said...

I can't believe my little bike riding buddy grew up and now has a wonderful family of her own. The girls are just so cute. I hope to get out there sometime soon and see you all. It's been ages.

I'm so glad your Mom turned me onto this...now I can keep up with you all.
Love to you all,
Sandy