Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apple donuts, pony rides and pumpkins....

Me, Ty and Haley went to Apple Hill On Sunday and had a really good time. It was the perfect day, not to hot or cold. Our first stop, of course was Rainbow Orchard for their famous apple donuts and cider. I think Haley ate 1 and a 1/2 donuts, and she loved every bite. It is so fun for me to see her excitement over a silly donut. I know it sounds wired, but my Grandma and Grandpa used to live about 5 min. away from Rainbow, so it was always a tradition for me to go and get hot apple donuts and just the smell of them makes me think of my Grandpa and Grandma. I love making those memories with Haley.
Haley thought this gourd was really funny to pick up!

Then it was on to our next favorite place, High Hill. We had to park way out in the apple orchard, but that was okay because Daddy got Haley a special apple out of one of the trees to eat on the way. It is so funny because the apple really wasn't that good, but you would of thought that it was the best apple ever. It just goes to show you that Daddy really is, "the apple of her eye"

Haley had a lot of fun there she made a beautiful candle and got to ride a pony, lucky girl!

One more stop at Boa vista, for pies and pumpkins. Haley picked 3 little pumpkins, which she calls, "the triplets" and one, "big sister" pumpkin. By then we were all exhausted and ready for home.



My stomach is so big that Haley can almost hide her whole face behind it!



she wasn't really unhappy, she was totally doing that for the cameras sake!


I can't wait to do it again next year!





2 comments:

kh said...

Ok why does Haley look so grown up in those pictures? I like the pouting one...reminds me of the Tinkerbell one from last year.

Summer said...

Those pictures are so great...I wish we were up there with you guys! We'll have to do a trip up there together if you are up to it.